Tommee Tippee Grobag Baby Sleeping Bag Abstract Animal 6-18 Months 0.2 Tog
Baby sleeping bags can help babies sleep better because, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off while they’re sleeping, they help little ones regulate their temperature when sleeping, so they are less likely to be disturbed by being too hot or too cold.
The Tommee Tippee Grobag Baby sleeping bags range are made from super-soft, cotton-rich, fluorescent-free that’s soft and gentle on baby’s skin and perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
The new hip-healthy design ensures that baby’s legs can fall into a natural frog-legged position when sleeping and the two-way zip allows for easy night-time nappy changes. With accurate TOG ratings the Tommee Tippe Grobag sleep bags will help keep your baby at the right temperature no matter how much they wriggle about.
Grobag sleep bags are available in four different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
- 3.5 Tog: ideal for cold winter months and for cold rooms below 14°C
- 2.5 Tog: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 14-20°C
- 1.0 Tog: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C
- 0.2 Tog: ideal for heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms with temperatures above 24°C
- 6-18 Months is suitable for children 18-25lbs / 8.16–11.34 kg (65-80cm)
- 18-36 Months is suitable for children from 25lbs / 11.34 kg upwards (80-95cm)
- Grobag Sleep bags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off - more sleep for baby and you.
- No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
- Super soft: Made from super soft cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric our sleep bags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Hip healthy: Specially designed to ensure that baby’s legs can fall into a natural frog-legged position when sleeping which is important for correct hip development.
- Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.