Snoozebag Toddler Sleeping Bag Planes & Trains 3-6 Years - 2.5 Tog
Snoozebag - More Sleep & Safer Sleep
All Snoozebag baby sleeping bags comply with the latest british safety standards and are manufactured with premium 100% cotton fabrics to the highest quality standards.
The Snoozebag Baby sleeping bags range are made from super-soft, 100% cotton fabrics that are soft and gentle on the babys skin and perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Snoozebag sleep bags are available in four different togs (warmth ratings) so that you can dress your baby safely for the room temperature:
Choose the warmth of your Snoozebag according to the temperature of your childs room. No extra bedding needed.
- 3.5 Tog: ideal for cold winter months and for cold rooms below 16°C
- 2.5 Tog: suitable for use all year round and for room temperatures between 16-20°C
- 1.0 Tog: ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C
- 0.5 Tog: ideal for heatwaves, hot weather and very warm rooms with temperatures above 24°C
- 0-6 Months is suitable for children height 50-65cm (Minimum Child Weight 4kg/8.13lb)
- 6-18 Months is suitable for children height 65-80cm (Minimum Child Weight 8.1kg/18lb)
- 18-36 Months is suitable for children height 80-95cm (Minimum Child Weight 11.4kg/25lbs)
- 3-6 Years is suitable for children age 3 years+ the sleeping bag measures 127cm in length
✔ Snoozebag Sleep bags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off - more sleep for baby and you.
✔ Safe Sleeping: All our Snoozebag Baby Sleeping Bags are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards EN 16781:2018
✔ Super soft: Made from super soft cotton-rich fabric Snoozebag sleep bags are super snuggly and kind on your baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
✔ Easy nappy changes: An easy opening YKK side zip that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the side for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
SAFETY: IMPORTANT KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Snoozebags conform to EN 16781:2018 (the replacement standard for BS 8510:2009, applicable to children who cannot climb out of the cot. For use in a cot or crib . Wash the sleeping bag before its first use. Stop using the sleeping bag at the first signs of damage. Always place your child on their back to sleep. Always use a clear flat mattress. Do not use with a baby nest. Check and touch your child regularly to check they are not too cold or warm, if in doubt consult a healthcare professional. This childrens sleep bag is not intended for use as a dressing gown. Do not let your child walk in this sleeping bag. Close the zip before washing and re-shape whilst damp.