- Free Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 2-3 Days)
- Express Delivery £1.99 (Royal Mail Tracked 1-2 Days)
- Australia Delivery £5.99 (Royal Mail Air Mail 7-14 Days)
- US Delivery £5.99 (Royal Mail Air Mail 7-14 Days)
- Europe Delivery £9.99 (International Tracked 5-10 Days)
- Rest Of World £9.99 (International Tracked 5-10 Days)
Lamaze Play and Grow - Rylie Racoon
With Free UK delivery
Meet Rylie Racoon, fresh from the forest and itching to play. Our multi-coloured friend loves discovery and likes nothing better than giving little ones a tour of his spectacular coat. He has gingham ears, chequered sleeves and even a hairband to keep everything in place. His ears and feet will crinkle when you squeeze, while his tail squeaks whenever you catch it.
There are eight different textures for your baby to explore with high-contrast fabrics to stimulate the senses. There’s a practical teether in the shape of an apple to chew on and a handy hoop so you can take him with you wherever you go. Ideal for babies from birth upwards.
Lamaze toys are designed to take babies through key developmental stages, engaging vision, auditory and motor skills from cot to toddler and beyond. As they play and grow, they’ll discover new sounds, colours and textures before exploring all sorts of role play fun - at home and on the go.
With every Lamaze Play and Grow toy you give, you help baby to see: bright contrasting colours and patterns stimulate vision
- Hear: rattles, squeaks and crinkles develop auditory senses
- Touch: different textures to grip and grab refine motor skills
- Imagine: lovable characters inspire pretend play and enhance social skills.
- Rylie racoon from lamaze brings a kaleidoscope of fun and colour together!
- With his brightly coloured suit all chequered and covered in dots, he's guaranteed to capture everyone's attention.
- He has a tail that squeaks, plus crinkle ears and feet.
- Apple-shaped teether to soothe away saw gums.
- Multi-purpose clip you can hook anywhere - on cots, car seats and pushchairs - everywhere your baby goes.