- Free Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 2-3 Days)
- Express Delivery £1.99 (Royal Mail Tracked 1-2 Days)
- Australia Delivery £5.99 (Royal Mail Air Mail 7-14 Days)
- US Delivery £5.99 (Royal Mail Air Mail 7-14 Days)
- Europe Delivery £9.99 (International Tracked 5-10 Days)
- Rest Of World £9.99 (International Tracked 5-10 Days)
SafaBaby Safer Baby Sleeper - White
With Free UK delivery
The Saferbaby Sleeper allows parents to feel comfortable using traditional blankets and top sheets - providing greater flexibility for keeping baby warm at various room temperatures.
As sleeping bags are not advised to be used for infants under 10lbs (or approximately 6 weeks old), getting the layers of lightweight blankets right is essential. Blankets and sheets that become loose can pose a risk of covering babies head. With this in mind, Saferbaby Limited have manufactured the "Sleeper" in accordance with the advice of the Department of Health, F.S.I.D and Midwives, to help to reduce this risk. The Feet-to-Foot position is the recommended sleeping position by midwives for babies. However there is a risk of baby wriggling free from the foot of the cot and becoming cold. The Saferbaby "Sleeper" has been designed to prevent this from happening. As it is fully adjustable, it can be positioned according to the size of the baby anywhere in the cot or cot-bed, creating a false "foot" and a snug environment for baby to sleep.
The security strap, which fits underneath the cot base, ensures that blankets are held securely in place. As baby grows, the Saferbaby "Sleeper" is re-positioned further down the cot, allowing correct "Feet-to-Foot" positioning until baby can sit up unaided (approximately 7 months), although feedback from customers confirm that the Saferbaby "Sleeper" can be used for longer according to individual development.
- Promotes the 'feet-to-foot' sleeping position
- Adjusts to fit cots, cot beds and all bar configurations
- Makes blankets and top sheets safe
- Helps to promote security and comfort for new born babies
- Suitable from birth until approximately 7 months, depending upon the individual babies development (Many parents find they are able to use the Sleeper for much longer than 7 months)
Using the Safer Baby Sleeper for Twins:
The Safababy "Sleeper" has been extremely popular with parents of twins. Parents wanting their twins to share a bed but not face-to-face, have purchased the "Sleeper" to achieve just that, whilst maintaining the "feet-to-foot" position. This also allows the locating of the twins more easily in the parents room with the use of a single cot or preferably cot bed.