- Free Standard Delivery (Royal Mail Tracked 2-3 Days)
- Express Delivery £1.99 (Royal Mail Tracked 1-2 Days)
- Australia Delivery £5.99 (Royal Mail Air Mail 7-14 Days)
- US Delivery £5.99 (Royal Mail Air Mail 7-14 Days)
- Europe Delivery £9.99 (International Tracked 5-10 Days)
- Rest Of World £9.99 (International Tracked 5-10 Days)
Haberman Anyway Up Cow Baby Cup 6+ Months - Green
The Haberman Anywayup® Cow Cup is a training cup (also known as a sippy cup) with a snap-on lid and a spout that lets your child drink without spilling.
Full of character (they’re asked for by name) and designed with a purpose, the anywayup® cow cup aids development allowing baby to have great fun learning to feed independently. They are strong, easy to clean, are tooled and manufactured in the EU using the best materials, and tested to the highest standards.
Haberman's anywayup cow cup is ideal for milk; expressed and formula are fine at any age but cow's milk shouldn’t be given to children under 12 months.
Designed for babies age six months+ who are starting to drink independently, the easy-to-grip handles make the anywayup® cow cup manageable for little hands. Perfect for babies who are at weaning stage and making the transition from nursing or bottle-feeding to a regular cup as they improve hand-to-mouth co-ordination.
The cow cup features the original inbuilt leak-proof Haberman valve. Available in black/white, pink/white, blue/white, green/white.
- 6 months +
- 250ml capacity
- BPA free
- Leak proof
- Dishwasher safe 65⁰ top rack
- Microwave safe (without lid)
All Haberman products are innovative in their design, manufactured to the highest standards of quality and safety, and they are practical to use.
- Drip free
- Assembly free
- BPA free
- Before use wash with warm soapy water and rinse well.
- Avoid using sharp or abrasive cleaning materials.
- Our products are dishwasher safe to 65°C, top rack (except for the removable valve of the ‘360° Cup’, which we recommend you wash by hand).
- With spouted cups, always make sure the spout and valve area is clean (clean the spout only by using a suitable teat brush).
- To sterilise our products we recommend solution methods only.
- Drinks may be warmed slightly in a microwave (without lid).
- Not suitable for use with hot or fizzy drinks.